Presets for Podcasters & Podcast Editors
Getting good results from RX is easier when you have a good starting point. These presets have been designed to provide you with just that, a good place to start. These are the presets I use every day, often times without making any changes. These presets can be used in RX 8,9 & 10. Includes presets for the following modules:
- Batch Processor
- Breath Control
- Dialog De-reverb
- Dialog Isolate
- Loudness Control
- Module Chain
- Mouth De-click
- Spectral De-noise
- Spectral Repair
- View Filter
- Voice De-noise
Which Best Describes You?
We have 4 different options to best suit what you want to accomplish and how much you are able to spend right now.
Level Up My Editing Skills
Learn the art and science of editing
I'm Here For The Community
Share experiences and connect with your colleagues.
Build & Grow My Business
For the podcast service providers
Full access and save some money.
Want To Learn How To Use RX
& Become a Better Editor?
Podcast Editing School
For podcasters, podcast editors, and podcast managers
Learn how to edit podcasts or level up your editing skills. Test the water before you dive in for three months. Track your transformation and we wouldn't be surprised if you want to keep going.
- Everything in the Community Pass
- Access to our comprehensive Podcast Editing: Level Up course
- Access to the private Podcast Editing School spaces in the community
- Monthly Office Hours calls with Jesse
- Exclusive original content for editors
- Participate in challenges
- Discounts to webinars and other Tansy Aster offerings